Newsletter December 2021
Please note the following:
- Thank you to all families for their co-operation and understanding during these difficult times. Your continued assistance has allowed the school remain open for pupils, we hope the New Year will bring better times for us all.
- Well done to all the Green School Committee lead by Mrs Elizabeth Brennan on receiving and raising the flag on 18 th November. They were also the regional winners in the water category, excellent work! We have now commenced our work on the ‘Travel Flag’.
- Jumper Day is on Friday 17 th December. We ask each pupil to bring in €2 in aid of Crumlin Children’s Hospital, thank you.
- Half day school will take place on Friday 17 th to allow for staff training. School closes at 12.30pm.
- Unfortunately we were unable to go ahead with our Christmas mass planned for Friday 17 th December due to Covid19. This was very disappointing but hopefully there are better days ahead.
- Christmas holidays begin on Wednesday 22 nd December. School closes at 12 noon.
- I would like to thank the staff, school management, pupils, families and the wider school community for their support and assistance during this past year. I hope everyone has a safe and peaceful Christmas and every good wish for 2022. We will see everyone back at school on Thursday 6 th January 2022.
Beannachtaí na Nollag oraibh,
<< Back to Newsletter page