Aims Of This School
- To provide a happy secure and disciplined atmosphere in the school to facilitate learning.
- To provide a broad, balanced curriculum for each child and to help each child experience success at a level pertaining to his/her own ability.
- To nurture and foster in children an awareness of a concern about and a respect for their environment.
- To maintain a friendly and a professional working relationship between parents and teachers so that talks can be frank both ways about children’s’ progress and development and special needs.
- To prepare children for their adult lives at home, work and leisure.
- To create the atmosphere of a believing community committed to living our in its daily operations the Christian way of life.
- To encourage children to enjoy themselves within acceptable social limits and to respect all reasonable authority and the rights of others.
- To develop each child in a full and harmonious way enabling him/her to lead a full life as a child.